Eva Jerhotová, M.D., Ph.D.
Dr. Eva Jerhotová focuses primarily on the treatment of diseases of the retina and glaucoma, examinations with the help of OCT, treatment of refractive errors, children's ophthalmology, treatment of strabismus and general eye problems.
Education and practice:
- 1996: graduate of the Medical Faculty of the Charles University in Prague. During her studies, she attended a 6-week study stay at the eye department of the hospital Basset Healthcare in the USA
- 1996 - 1998: postgraduate of biomedicine at the Medical and natural science faculty of the Charles University, and also 1st eye clinic of the General Faculty Hospital Prague
- 1998 - 2006: private Eye clinic JL in Nové Butovice - focused on diseases of the posterior segment of the eye, especially patients with an age related macular degeneration and a diabetic retinopathy. At this clinic, she was the first one in the Czech Republic to perform the examination of the retina with the help of OCT (optic coherent tomography).
- 1999: 1st grade specialization examination in ophthalmology
- 2000: received the academic title Ph.D.
- 2010 up to now: doctor at the NeoVize Eye clinic
Dr. Jerhotová is a co-author of multiple professional lectures and articles. She is a member of the Czech ophthalmologic association and the Czech Doctors' Chamber. She regularly attends professional ophthalmologic congresses and seminars.