Petra Schreinerová, M.D.
Dr. Petra Schreinerová focuses on a complex ophthalmic diagnostics. She is a specialist in neuroophthalmology, ultrasound diagnostics of the eye and diagnostics with the help of OCT (optic coherent tomography).
Education and practice:
- 1998: graduate of the Medical Faculty of Comenius University
- 2001: 1st grade specialization examination in ophthalmology
- 1998 - 2008: Ophthalmology clinic of the University hospital in Bratislava
- 2000: Tübingen training course in retinal detachment under the supervision of Prof. Kreisig from Tübingen
- 2002: Training course of standardized echography in ophthalmology under the supervision of the founder of this method, prof. Dr. Karl Ossoinig
- 2004 and 2007: seminars of Ophthalmology, organized by the Salzburg University and the Weill Cornell University in the United States.
- 2009: month-long internship at the Ophthalmic clinic of the University Hospital in Salzburg
- 2010: month-long professional internship in neuroophthalmology at the Ophthalmic clinic in Prague, Czech Republic.
- 2012 up to now: doctor at the NeoVízia Eye clinic
She is the author and co-author of several lectures, the co- author of several publications and has attended a number of ophthalmic conventions in Slovakia and abroad.