Oleg Domin, M.D.
ophtalmologist and surgeon
Dr. Domin focuses on complex diagnostics and performs cataract surgery. He is specialized in YAG laser capsulotomy and diagnostics of the anterior segment of the eye.
Dr. Domin regularly attends professional ophthalmologic congresses and seminars in Czech Republic and abroad.
- 2011 - 2016: Chief doctor and surgeon of Optimed clinique, Kyiv (Ukraine)
- 2008 - 2011: Ophthalmologist at the eye clinic, Dnipropetrovsk (Ukraine)
- 2004 - 2008: Ophthalmologist at Municipal hospital No. 8, Dnipropetrovsk (Ukraine)
- present: preparative ophthalmological course for postgraduate examination, Ministry of Health, Czech Republic
- 2016: special postgraduate examination for practising of ophthalmological medicine in Czech Republic
- 2012: “Eye surgery, intraocular lenses implantation and fakoemulsification of cataract” course, Postgradual academy Šupika, Kyiv (Ukraine)
- 2008: Basic course of retina and glaucom laser treatment, Minsk (Belarussia)
- 2002 - 2004: 1st grade specialization examination in ophthalmology, Municipal hospital No. 8, Dnipropetrovsk (Ukraine)
- 1996 - 2002: Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy